Firefox is one of the best modern browsers.
JDownloader is one of the best free download managers.
Flashgot is the addon for firefox that can integrate various download manager like JDownloader with Firefox.
Flashgot has the function to detect the download manager installed on the machine and it does support JDownloader.
In another way, JDownloader supports installation of Flashgot in Firefox and integration of them with JDownloader by providing a button.
But JDownloader’s button to do so does not work (in my case) with later Firefoxes.
I carried out the following procedure to integrate Flashgot with JDownloader.
Install ‘Flashgot’ addon in firefox
Enable ‘FlashGot for Firefox’ Plugin in JDownloader
- go to Setting tab of Jdownloader
- go to Extensions menu
- check FlashGot for Firefox
Visit http://127.0.0.1:9666/flashgot in your browser
Check Flashgot option
- right click on a blank area of an open page in firefox
- choose Flashgot Options > More Options
9666might be taken by other software like UltraSurf
- proxy configuration in firefox might interfere integration
- I use