Deluge system tray icon not working on Mac (Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra)
Currently, I configure it not to use system tray icon by unchecking the Enable system tray icon checkbox under
Edit > Preferences > Interface > System Tray section.
If you have a solution, please leave a comment.
UniFi Controller is server application to manage UniFi Access Points by Ubiquiti Networks.
Under the hood
- compatible with Java 6, 7 & 8
- MogoDB included
- uses 8443, 8080, 8880, 8843, 27117, 3478, 8881, 8882
Some service that might uses the above ports
- LXD – 8443
- Apache2/httpd or Nginx – 8080
Make sure they are not running or not using the port before starting the unifi service.
Printer dialog freezes after setting Properties of (any) printer.
- DELL Optiplex 9020
- HP LaserJet 400 M401d (connected with USB)
- Windows 7 64-bit
- UAC notify
- HP PCL 6 driver for Windows 7 64-bit
- HP printer firmware 20160224
Steps tried before solution
- carry out
- carry out
- tried updating to lastest firmware and drivers
- tried different setting in printer properties such as spooling, bidirectional support, rendering, etc.
- change user role
- When the user role is User, the printer dialog box freezes.
- If the user role is Admininstrator, the printer dialog box does not freeze.
- If the user role is Power Users, the printer dialog box does not freeze.
Set the user role to Power Users.
- This will not solve all the freeze cases as there were other causes
- Setting the user role to Power Users may not be feasible in certain cases.
Evernote, SimpleNote and (syncing text file via) Dropbox have been here for long and the followings are the trending note taking apps
Terminal is part of the developer/administrator’s day to day tasks. Mac built-in terminal lacks features and the followings are the alternative I am using
- iTerm2 – a terminal emulator of OS X that does amazing things
- HyperTerm – JS/HTML/CSS Terminal
If you want to learn terminal commands, head to Command Line Fu
Deluge is a torrent client. Some days ago I updated it to latest version (1.3.12) on my ArchLinux and the Scheduler plugin was not working as it should.
I found the following error in the log
AttributeError: 'PreferencesManager' object has no attribute 'do_config_set_func'
In the forum title Scheduler locked in slow mode, the reply stated
Yes sorry I make a mistake in 1.3.12 when fixing another issue. Here is the fix applied for next release: http://git.deluge-torrent.org/deluge/commit/?h=1.3-stable&id=cdf301601fe71bd697f3796cf0a5656d437d140e
Continue reading “Deluge: ‘PreferencesManager’ object has no attribute ‘do_config_set_func’”
Replacing 1.5 TB drive with 4 TB took 10 hours for 4.5 TB used on 5.5 TB SHR array
Continue reading “Replace bad HDD of Synology NAS DS412+ on DSM 5”